Open Access Policy
In order to ensure maximum reach of International Journal of Advance in Scientific Research and Engineering (IJASRE) contents, we have adopted the open access policy, meaning that;
- All the articles published in IJASRE are made freely accessible online immediately after publication in an easily readable format, without any subscription or registration barrier.
- All the published articles are licensed under a Creative Commons license. Articles can be shared and adapted, provided the attribution for the work is given.
Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement:
The publication of a peer-reviewed journal requires continuous work, responsibility, liability, and collaboration from all involved parties: authors, reviewers, chief editor, managing editors, associate editors, editors and board members. The chief editor/ editors have the responsibility of keeping/monitoring the publishing ethics and maintaining the academic record. The Editorial Board assumes their responsibility for verifying the articles of fraudulent data or plagiarism. The editorial team goal is to maintain the publication at the highest publication standards, implying: good quality, original, research-based articles, but also corrections, clarifications, retractions, and apologies, if needed. We appreciate the contributions of every involved party to the work that we publish.
Publication and Authorship:
- All submitted papers to IJASRE are subject to strict Double-blind peer review process.
- The rejected articles are not being resent for reviewing.
- Authors should provide all sources of data used in the research. Plagiarism in all its forms is unethical and it is unacceptable.
Authors’ Ethics and Responsibility
- An author is a person who has a substantial contribution to the article; all other contributions should be mentioned as acknowledgments.
- Authors must ensure that the submitted article is their original work, which has not been previously published.
- Authors must ensure that the submitted article has not been considered for publication elsewhere.
- Authors should cite only the articles which have contributed to their work; unnecessary citations should not be listed.
- Authors should present their work as objectively as possible.
- Arguments that discriminate people by race, sex, origin, religion, etc., are not accepted. Bogus results must not be given.
- Authors must state that all data in the paper are real and authentic.
- Authors must report any errors in their published paper to the Chief Editor/ Editors.
- Authors should provide the revised version of their article, according to the reviewers' recommendations.
- Maintaining the confidentiality of the complete review process.
- Providing a detailed, constructive, and unbiased evaluation in a timely manner on the scientific content of the work.
- Reviewers should identify relevant published work that has not been cited by the authors
- Notifying the journal editor about any financial or personal conflict of interest and declining to review the manuscript when a possibility of such a conflict exists.
- Notifying the journal editor of any ethical concerns in their evaluation of submitted manuscripts; such as any violation of ethical treatment of animal or human subjects or any considerable similarity between the previously published article and any reviewed manuscript.
Chief Editor/ Editors' responsibilities
- Editors decide which of the articles submitted to the journal should be published
- Editors are responsible for the contents and overall quality of the publication
- Editors should evaluate manuscripts exclusively on the basis of their academic merit
- Peer review assists the editors in making editorial decisions. Editors should publish only peer-reviewed accepted articles
- Editors should have a clear picture of a research's funding sources
- An editor must not use unpublished information in the editor's own research without the express written consent of the author.
Whether intentional or not, plagiarism is a serious violation. Plagiarism is the copying of ideas, text, data and other creative work (e.g. tables, figures, and graphs) and presenting it as original research without proper citation. We define plagiarism as a case in which a paper reproduces another work with at least 25 % similarity and without citation.
If evidence of plagiarism is found before/after acceptance or after the publication of the paper, the author will be offered a chance for rebuttal. If the arguments are not found to be satisfactory, the manuscript will be retracted and the author sanctioned from publishing papers for a period to be determined by the responsible Editor(s).
To fully realize the potential of open access to research literature, barriers to reuse need to be removed. The Creative Commons (CC) licenses have emerged as an effective legal instrument to achieve this. Instead of transferring rights exclusively to publishers (the approach usually followed in subscription publishing), authors grant a non-exclusive license to the publisher to distribute the work, and all users and readers are granted rights to reuse the work.
CC-BY allows for unrestricted reuse of content, subject only to the requirement that the source work is appropriately attributed. The CC-BY license thereby requires that authors are given appropriate credit for their work, as explained in a recent post from Creative Commons
- IJASRE may grant the partial/full waiver in article processing charges to those authors who are unable to pay the APCs due to the financial crisis.
- Only the authors from low-income countries can apply for the waiver.
- The waiver is applicable to one article per year for each submitting author. Please send your waiver requests to the Editorial office.
All the articles published in IJASRE are distributed under a creative commons license. The journal allows the authors to hold the copyright of their work.
Terms & Conditions Policy
We shall not take any accountability for the contents of articles published in the journal and all such liability shall lie with the author/s.
The opinions expressed in the articles are exclusively of the author/s and IJASRE may not agree with such opinions in part or in full. All the articles submitted for publication in IJASRE are peer-reviewed for genuineness, moral issues, and effectiveness.
The decision of the reviewers shall be held final. Authors are solely responsible for the uniqueness of the published work. IJASRE shall advocate the highest ethical standards of scientific publications.
The Journal retains the copyrights of all material published in the issue. However, reproduction of the published material in the part or total in any form is permitted with due acknowledgment of the source as per ethical norms.
Shipping & Delivery Policy
Only Articles those are submitted using Final Submission Link will be published Online on either Scheduled Date of Publication Issue desired by Corresponding Author. Offline Final Submissions will not be processed unless there is a genuine reason to which Editor in Chief agrees.
International Journal of Advances In Scientific Research and Engineering (IJASRE), does Not Print Hard copy of Journal or articles. It is an Online Journal only.
Published Article will remain Online unless any Copyright Claim / Plagiarism Claim is proven against it.
Published Article will be removed from www.ijasre.net and all possible Indexing Services without prior notice to Corresponding Author if Copyright Claim / Plagiarism Claim is proven against it.
International Journal of Advances In Scientific Research and Engineering (IJASRE), Does Not Print and Send / Courier / Post Hard copy of Certificate. Corresponding Author will only receive e- Certificates (Pdf) of Registered Email Address.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
International Journal of Advances In Scientific Research and Engineering (IJASRE), believes in helping its customers as far as possible and has, therefore, a liberal Cancellation Policy. Under this policy:
- No refunds are issued unless there are unavoidable circumstances with which Editor In Chief of International Journal of Advances In Scientific Research and Engineering (IJASRE).
The information contained in this website is for Educational purposes only. The information is provided by International Journal of Advances In Scientific Research and Engineering (IJASRE) and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website, you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of International Journal of Advances In Scientific Research and Engineering (IJASRE). We have no control over the nature, content, and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, International Journal of Advances In Scientific Research and Engineering (IJASRE), takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.